Loading...

Mahek 19th September 2017 Written Episode Update

By
Advertisement

Mahek 19th September 2017 Written Episode Update


Mahek and Ajay's Roka starts. Kanta whispers to Mahek that lets runaway, Mahek says surrenders. They start to get up yet Pammi brings shagun there, Kanta gets the call, she is paralyzed and starts yelling. Mahek rushes to her and asks what was the arrangement? Kanta says Jeevan had the heart attack. They leave starting there. Nikki says thank god he had the heart attack. 

Mahek, Kanta, and Ajay come to Sharma house. Authority is checking Jeevan, Jeevan aak them to leave, Pd asks for that he remains cool and blacks out. Vikas says she has debilitated also. Shaurya tries to help PD, however, Ajay says I am their kid in law so I will do it, he expends PD in space. Mahek is stressed for Jeevan and asks nehal wouldn't she have the capacity to call her? All relatives start laughing. Jeevan says what you envision that we can't act? We should get allow now. 

Kanta grasps him and cries. Jeevan says PD is going about too, all giggle. 

In the room, PD says to Ajay that Your rola wad stopped but I will coordinate it breathtakingly for you, you ought to move me as I am the pioneer of this house, Ajay says whatever you say. PD asks for that he rubs her feet, he starts doing it. 

In unwind, Jeevan asks with reference to whether he didn't think their acting was wonderful? Karona says I expected to teach everyone with the exception of Shaurya ended me, Ravi says our specialist Sonal did it. Sonal uncovers to Shaurya how she found his bug control card and how she found about their game plan and told the family. Shaurya says sorry for not informing all with respect to you, I expected to endeavor one last time. Karona says lets course of action to not disguise anything from anyone in the family. Mahek offers thanks toward Jeevan for saving her today. Shaurya says I didn't perceive what to do, an obligation of appreciation is altogether to spare us. 

Sonal comes to Ajay and says you know Mahek picked you yet Shaurya won't allow both to be perky, Ajay says what might it be a smart thought for me to do? She says I have an idea any way you can't-do it, he says just let me know. Sonal says till our family is with Shaurya, he will guarantee they all despise you, he will state you are the jerk and all that yet if you detach Shaurya from them then you can persuade them. Ajay says how to confine them from Shaurya? Sonal uncovers to him an idea. 

Pammi is stressed and says to Rohit to go filter for Ajay. Rohit says he would call me if he needs. Ajay brings whole Sharma family sans Shaurya's family in Khanna house. Ravi and Jeevan blissfully invite Pammi. Nikki is stunned to see them all. Ajay says to Sharma family this takes after your home and will live here till the wedding. Pammi saya by what means may they live here? Ajay says they will live like family here, respect them. Mahek says to Pammi that The asked Ajay to not do this but instead he didn't listen to me and brought them here. Ajay sends them to rooms and says to Pammi that they are extraordinary cooks, they will cook for you. She says fine. Nikki thinks the whole family is snoop yet I will bring their world out. 

Sharma family is having laviah dinner in Ajay's home. Pammi asks how is Jeevan's prosperity now? Jeevan says I am fine now. Pd impacts employee to wash her hands and says it was so extraordinary to eat along these lines. She asks for that Mahek go with her to plant. They get out. Kanta feels that basically start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...
Loading...